1. Author Julie Kenner (Wanted, The Stark Trilogy) is even more amazing and generous in person than she is via email.
2. The Grand Central crew knows how to have a serious good time – and you know who you are.
3. Debut author Sofia Tate has a show-stopping book cover.
4. If you ever meet author Valerie Bowman (The Unexpected Duchess), ask her what really happened on Say Yes To the Dress.
5. Season Vining (Beautiful Addictions) is my new neighbor (sort of) in NYC.
6. I actually do like soft shell crabs. But maybe only when travelling.